Sunday, September 15, 2013

A New Beginning...

      Today marks a new beginning for me.  My name is Anna Murphy and I have decided to start my own event planning business called River City Events.  I am based out of Jacksonville, Florida and I have a passion for creating fantastic events.  I started out planning events for family and friends and after many comments about how I should start my own business, I finally listened. 
     I specialize in creating fun and exciting events for any occasion.  I strive to produce flawless events for my clients.  I can help you with planning, coordinating, floral arrangements, catering and music selection.  I also have a fabulous friend who I use for creating one of a kind invites you won't see anywhere else.  You need the perfect invite to set the precedent for your special event.
     Whether you are on a tight budget or have an endless budget, I can help create the perfect event for your special occasion.  I can go to the extreme or I can be extremely budget friendly.  I have a special knack for finding the best deals for your money.  
     
     Currently, my portfolio includes the following, but I hope to add many, many more events in the future...
  • Diaper Party
  • Baby Showers
  •  James Bond themed 30th Birthday Party
  • Water Balloon Fight for Pancreatic Cancer
  • Dance Party to support the American Lung Association
  • Birthday Weekend in Jacksonville Beach, FL
  • Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
  • Open House for a New Business
  • Wedding at The Ribault Club 
Check out my Facebook page as well.  www.facebook.com/RiverCityEventsJax

To make lasting memories, please contact, Anna Murphy at rivercityevents.jax@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment